Canning Event Calendar
MovemberWe're making change for men's health in Canning. Give us a hand.
Wed Nov 1st
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 2
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Canning event simply Login
Events in and around Canning
Seasonal Fun and Exciting Events in and Around Canning, Western Australia
Canning is a beautiful city located in Western Australia that boasts a plethora of fun and exciting events throughout the year. Whether you are a resident of Canning or just visiting, there is always something to do and see. Here are some of the best seasonal events in and around Canning:
1. Arts and Eats Night Market - Spend your evenings enjoying delicious food from an array of vendors, as well as browsing the local art scene. The market is held on Friday evenings during the summer months at the Civic Amphitheatre.
2. Perth Zoo - Located just outside of Canning, the Perth Zoo is a great place to spend a sunny day with family and friends. See local and exotic animals up close and enjoy the beautiful grounds.
3. Island Markets - Located just a short drive from Canning, the Island Markets are a great place to go shopping and enjoy some nightlife. With over 150 stalls selling everything from clothes to food, there is something for everyone.
1. Canning Show - Held in the last week of October, the Canning Show is a fun and exciting event for all ages. With carnival rides, games, food, and livestock shows, there is something for everyone.
2. South Beach Sunset Markets - Located just down the road in South Fremantle, the South Beach Sunset Markets are held every Saturday evening during the autumn months. Enjoy local food vendors and live music while watching the sunset over the beach.
3. Araluen Botanic Park - Located on the outskirts of Canning, Araluen Botanic Park is a beautiful place to visit during the autumn months. See the stunning autumn foliage and enjoy the beautiful gardens.
1. Winter Supper Club - Held at the end of July, the Winter Supper Club is a cozy event where guests dress in their warmest clothes and enjoy a four-course meal served under the stars.
2. Perth International Jazz Festival - Held in late May, the Perth International Jazz Festival is a great way to enjoy some live music on a cold winter evening. With multiple venues and a roster of international jazz artists, this festival is not to be missed.
3. Canning Arts Centre - Throughout the winter months, the Canning Arts Centre offers a variety of workshops and classes in various artistic disciplines. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill or just want to get creative, the Arts Centre has something for you.
1. Kings Park Festival - Held throughout the month of September, the Kings Park Festival celebrates all things spring. With guided walks, live music, and flower displays, this festival is a great way to welcome the warmer weather.
2. Perth Royal Show - Held in late September, the Perth Royal Show is an annual tradition for many residents of Canning. With carnival rides, showbags, and livestock displays, there is something for everyone at this classic event.
3. Canning River Eco Education Centre - Located in the heart of Canning, the Canning River Eco Education Centre offers workshops and activities that are all about the local environment. Learn about local wildlife and habitats while enjoying the beautiful spring weather.
Canning is an exciting place to be throughout the year, with a variety of seasonal events that are sure to keep you entertained. From food markets to jazz festivals, there is something for everyone in this beautiful city. Don't miss out on any of these amazing events - mark your calendar and get ready to have some fun!
For more information about any of these events, please contact the City of Canning on (08) 9231 0590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can visit their website at www.canning.wa.gov.au.